- Gnosis - International Gnostic Movement, MGI - Samael Aun Weor
- What is Gnosis? Knowledge of oneself and of the Universe, Samael Aun Weor.
- Essence of Religions: Christianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Sufism, Judaism
- Living Gnosis: meditation, yoga, astral projection, tantrism
- Gnosis of Samael Aun Weor: a new light upon wisdom, books, videos, online courses
- Interntional Gnostic Movement - Teachings for the integral development of the human being
- Gnosis: intimate revalorization and transformation of the person. Samael Aun Weor.
- Gnosis, International Gnostic Movement MGI, Jean-Marie Claudius
- Gnosis, MGI, Samael Aun Weor, Jean-Marie Claudius
Gnosis: intimate revalorization and transformation of the person. Samael Aun Weor. - Teaching
“The basic principles of the great Universal Wisdom are always identical. Buddha, Hermes Trismegistus, Quetzalcoatl or Jesus of Nazareth, etc., have all retransmitted a message; each of these messages contains, in itself, the same cosmic principles, completely impersonal and universal.”
Samael Aun Weor
Having passed a precious message across the centuries that offers humanity the possibility to integrally regenerate; Gnosis has always recognized the existence of a near unlimited potential in each woman and man.
This message invites all persons that wish to develop and manifest this potential, aspiring to be themselves a source of knowledge, of happiness and wisdom, and to experiment what we call, “Autognosis”.
It is Autognosis that permits the Masters, the Initiates of all eras, to speak to humanity of incredible and sublime phenomena.
Gnosis is therefore a teaching that leads to Autognosis, by the intimate fulfillment and revolution of the individual. This is its goal.
This Teaching which we can qualify as liberating has always existed at the core of the great civilizations and religions of the past, within their inner circle. While in the outer circle, which is more visible and thus better known by the majority, this unsuspected potential of the human being has been expressed only in part.
We can still find today pieces of this Teaching belonging to the ancient inner circle within many esoteric schools and modern religions.
We have very briefly resumed this authentic Wisdom via the three factors of the revolution of consciousness, within the section on Samael Aun Weor: being the psychological death, birth in spirit, and self-sacrifice to awaken compassion and love. These factors are mainly conveyed by:
- An intelligible and amazing metaphysical knowledge, answering a multitude of questions concerning creation, the human being and the functioning of all things, as explained in the Encyclopedia and Precepts section.
- Devotion or piety; oriented by metaphysical wisdom and expressed in places of prayer, as described in the section named, Religions and Mysticism.
- A large variety of practices, as noted in Practice and Schools.
Throughout a vast spectrum of courses and esoteric and devotional practices, as well as advanced courses for those who wish to become instructors, the MGI’s goal is to pass on this Teaching from the inner circle in a living and integral fashion, so that each person has the possibility to develop the unimaginable potential that remains dormant in the innermost depths of oneself.
The universal gnostic doctrine is highly rich in content. Here is a brief overview of certain important aspects that define and form a whole, belonging to the three factors cited earlier:
- Concrete and efficient tools, so that the individual may discover and radically change their psychology, so that the same dramas and sufferings stop being reproduced in their life; so that the individual may be changed and experience a growing peace and happiness… through the annihilation of the psychological defects.
- A very ancient key, kept secret throughout the ages, for living one’s sexuality in a different way, to return health to the body, and to create the internal or spiritual bodies. These bodies – astral, mental, causal – make up part of the occult anatomy, the human microcosm, and permit the person to live a richer, more complete life, while gradually reintegrating their place amidst the universal macrocosm.
- The science of the vibratory states that permits the aspirant to experience mystical joy on a daily basis and to relate themselves with what is most sublime in life, with the divine in all things… through diverse practices that allow the efflorescence of their interior perfection.
- The transcendence of the christic energy present in all of creation; known in all cultures and religions of the world, and before which all of nature inclines itself in admiration… and the ancient wisdom needed to incarnate this energy, being the precise map or stages of the “initiatic” path of the sages and heroes of old.
- Concrete and diverse opportunities to practice sharing, self-sacrifice, and compassion, in order to come to the aid of our fellow humans and to those who are most in need.
And so, we study and put into practice the aspects that have always been present in the outer circle of the diverse schools and religions, and that we deepen in order to retransmit the Essence belonging to the inner circle of the great Temples, that has been taught since the dawn of time by all Masters to their disciples.
In light of what we have explained on this page, here is a more detailed list of themes that we address in our courses:
- The functioning of the centers of the human body: intellectual, emotional, motor, instinctive and sexual, as well as the superior emotional and superior intellectual.
- Meditation as an art and science.
- The existence of the parallel dimensions of nature, what is found there, and the possibility of investigating them via astral projection.
- The dream as a tool for understanding oneself and communing with our inner divinity.
- The power of the present moment, of self-remembering, and of the psycho-chemical transformation of impressions.
- The theory of the multiple “I”s, the study of our psychology and of the keys for changing our inner world and life, as well as experiencing awakening.
- The different cosmoses of the Universe and the law of the octaves.
- The alchemical and scientific transmutation of our sexual energies.
- Super-sexuality or white tantrism, as taught in all cultures and religions of the past.
- The crystallization of the superior bodies of consciousness (astral, mental, and causal), that belong to the occult anatomy.
- The awakening of the faculties, the chakras and the Kundalini.
- The mysterious phenomenon of death.
- Karma and Samsara.
- The true origin of the human being and of life on Earth.
- The illuminating void and the opening of the inner mind.
- The transcendence of the cosmic christ in all the great religions and civilizations.
- The cosmic drama of the struggle – within us and around us – between the christical forces and their luciferian antithesis; the force of resistance.
- The dissolution of the ego, or psychological defects.
- Elemental life at the heart of nature and the divine hierarchies; governing intelligences of the cosmos.
- Theurgy as a natural science of the forces of good, or white magic.
- The regenerating practices issued from Tibet and India, as well as the Nordic runes.
- Love in life and in the couple, as well as love for our neighbor through self-sacrifice.
- The ancient sciences: Kabbalah, Alchemy and Astrology.
- The most elevated parts of our inner divinity: the Being.
- The intimate Autorealization of the Being and its mysteries.