- Gnosis - International Gnostic Movement, MGI - Samael Aun Weor
- What is Gnosis? Knowledge of oneself and of the Universe, Samael Aun Weor.
- Essence of Religions: Christianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Sufism, Judaism
- Living Gnosis: meditation, yoga, astral projection, tantrism
- Gnosis of Samael Aun Weor: a new light upon wisdom, books, videos, online courses
- Interntional Gnostic Movement - Teachings for the integral development of the human being
- Gnosis: intimate revalorization and transformation of the person. Samael Aun Weor.
- Gnosis, International Gnostic Movement MGI, Jean-Marie Claudius
- Gnosis, MGI, Samael Aun Weor, Jean-Marie Claudius
Gnosis, International Gnostic Movement MGI, Jean-Marie Claudius - About Us
“We should see in each person a brother, a sister… not see the others as strangers, as different people, because that is absurd. We all form an enormous, an immense family called Humanity.”
Samael Aun Weor
The volunteer instructors of the MGI come from a variety of nationalities as well as professional backgrounds. All have at heart the desire to retransmit an ancient and universal philosophy little known in our era, which has offered throughout the centuries, concrete and unique means of increasing the inestimable faculties of each individual.
Furthermore, this revolutionary and practical philosophy has always encouraged a connection between human beings; on one hand by teaching the universal foundations of psychology and our human possibilities, similar for all, and on the other hand by bringing forth that which is common among the diverse cultures of our rich, anthropological heritage on this planet.
Our objective is to make known this unique and universal Teaching in an epoch where a great number of individuals are seeking beneficial human values derived from our past; the desired result being a greater happiness in each individual.
Through this work we hope to reach an ever growing harmony with our fellow humans, with ourselves and with the planet on which we live.
The MGI’s inner mode of operation seeks to reproduce this harmony by basing itself on the freedom of all and the respect of each human being.
The legal statutes of the MGI are allocated in Canada. Due to its ethical principles and teachings, the MGI encourages its members to exercise social aid and human fraternity.
The president of the MGI, Jean-Marie Claudius, has been teaching Gnosis for more than 20 years. Having been interested from a young age in the great civilizations and religions of the world, it is after having discovered contemporary Gnosis that he decided to share this universal Wisdom with all those who are searching for a teaching that will concretely answer to the highest spiritual aspirations of the human being.
It is what brought him to travel and teach Gnosis in numerous countries, such as Romania (where he opened the first gnostic centers of study), the United States, Canada, Spain, Costa Rica, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Thailand, India, Australia, Cameroon, and Congo. He has also trained instructors in Spain, Quebec, Cameroon and Congo.
Today we find numerous MGI educational centers in different parts of the world.