- Gnosis - International Gnostic Movement, MGI - Samael Aun Weor
- What is Gnosis? Knowledge of oneself and of the Universe, Samael Aun Weor.
- Essence of Religions: Christianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Sufism, Judaism
- Living Gnosis: meditation, yoga, astral projection, tantrism
- Gnosis of Samael Aun Weor: a new light upon wisdom, books, videos, online courses
- Interntional Gnostic Movement - Teachings for the integral development of the human being
- Gnosis: intimate revalorization and transformation of the person. Samael Aun Weor.
- Gnosis, International Gnostic Movement MGI, Jean-Marie Claudius
- Gnosis, MGI, Samael Aun Weor, Jean-Marie Claudius
Essence of Religions: Christianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Sufism, Judaism - Religions and Mysticism
“The Wisdom-Religion was ever one, and being the last word of possible human knowledge, it was, therefore, carefully preserved… among Initiates of every country; among profound seekers of truth – their disciples.”
Since the dawn of antiquity, the human being has sought the Divine within himself, within nature, and within all of creation. He has sought to connect with something indescribable, invisible, because at the core of his devotion the human being has always sensed that something greater exists, something that merits his wonder and even his veneration.
Thus, the great religions were born, generally after the passing of exceptional beings that instructed humanity. Unique books were written and marvelous temples erected; sanctuaries of peace and prayer.
The great Greek philosophers, the Egyptian hierophants, the Amerindian shamans, the Hindu mystics, the Asian sages, the African animists, the Zoroastrian mages, the Nordic druids… such a multitude of great beings belonged to the grand civilizations of history; many temples and sanctuaries still resonate with the echoes of their wisdom to this day.
There are numerous beautiful and grand truths in Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Sufism, Judaism, and Buddhism… so many truths similar to those of the ancient and forgotten religions…
Peace and fraternity between the many members of all the religions: this is what all true religions have taught, and it is also what Gnosis has always advocated... Not only due to the fact that tolerance and love of one’s neighbor have always been at the heart of the messages of the great beings, but also because of the unique nature of Knowledge; the universality of Wisdom.
Gnosis does not seek to “convert” anyone. It seeks rather to unite all human beings of a noble and pure heart, first by teaching what is common among the great religions, past and present, and then by permitting each individual to deepen their experience with their own religion, to go further on their own path, unveiling what was lost… because time and ignorance have erased what Gnosis brings back into the light of day. Each religion is a pearl on the necklace of the Creator.
Here are some common points that the sincere seeker could easily recognize if they deepen their studies and their direct experience of the great currents of modern religious thought:
- The intrinsic duality of the human being: on one side qualities and on the other defects; and the work on oneself to become a better person.
- The belief in the existence of superior and pure entities, whether they are called angels, gods, devas, elohim, or spirits… and the belief in the existence of awakened men and women known as masters, prophets, saints, gurus, guides, buddhas, or illuminated ones…
- The possibility of perfecting oneself, of getting closer to these exceptional beings and the Divine; via conscious efforts, the study of sacred texts and devotion, prayer, contemplation, meditation…
- The belief in a supreme creator, God, Allah, Brahman, the Absolute, Aelohim, Amon, the One, the Unknowable, etc., and in his divine feminine counterpart, Marie, Maya, Isis, Kwan-Yin, Shakti, and so on.
- Charity, sharing, compassion… Love: Humanity as one, big family.
It is not by chance that these basic principles, among many others, are recognized by the adepts of all creeds. Because Gnosis is a very natural functionalism of the consciousness, the foundations of ancient wisdom are intimately felt in the innermost depths of the “Being” of each individual. They are part of the teachings of the “outer” circle of the ancient Religion, and were given their true value in the heart of all great religious movements by their founders.
Furthermore, this universal Religion was formed of a very vast, very deep initiatory doctrine. Genesis, the fall of humanity, the deluge, the deifying powers, the sexual mysteries, the essence of the savior, the cosmic christ, the descent into hell, life after death, the return to Paradise, the dimensions of nature, the existence of divine hierarchies, angels or devas, spirits between the creature and Creator… the sum of Knowledge on these themes; fruit of the direct experimentation of our predecessors was fundamental in all past religions and civilizations.
Nowadays, though the adepts of the modern religions may have a certain knowledge of these fundamental principles in which they have faith, Gnosis, being the “inner” circle of the great Knowledge, has always aimed at answering numerous important questions that the exterior circle has left in suspense or that only addresses in a symbolic fashion. These questions are of a practical and metaphysical nature.
We repeat: Gnosis has sought throughout the ages to unveil the key elements, conceptual and practical, so that the true and sincere seeker may in turn deepen their own path.
Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna, Moses, Zoroaster, Lao-Tzu, Fu-Hsi, Quetzalcoatl, and many others, have passed on exceptional oral teachings, beyond time and space, which deserve to be known and truly understood today.
The Bible, the Dhammapada, the Koran, the Bhagavad-Gita, the Torah, the Zend Avesta, the Tao Te Ching, the I-Ching, the Popol Vuh, and so on, are writings without equal, filled with wisdom and splendor; the essence of the unique Message permitting one to live a life filled with spiritual richness. And nevertheless, they are written in a symbolic language that allows different interpretations, and that is impossible to decode in its entirety without the universal principles of the great Knowledge.
Our intention is none other than to save this outstanding Teaching from the wreckage of centuries, unique and revealing of the mysteries that surround us, as a priceless heritage for the peoples and generations to come.
We invite all those that are thirsty for spirituality and mysticism, the devotees of all religions, schools, philosophies, lodges, yogas, to come drink from the fountain of the eternal and timeless Gnosis.